Sample questions from text.

: 131.151 Calculus 1 for Engineers: Sample questions from text.
   By Anonymous on Saturday, November 26, 2005 - 11:45 am: Edit Post

Hullo Professor :-)

It is sometimes hard to decide where to start off doing sample questions, which makes the process a little daunting. I was consequently hoping that you might give us a list of "suggested problems" (esp in regards to their relevancy to the exam) that would simply make it easier for us to get started with the studying process.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. Although the sample term tests and exams are very useful, there aren't that many of them posted on the site you gave us...it would be very helpful if you could do something to remedy this.

By Sasho on Saturday, November 26, 2005 - 06:35 pm: Edit Post

I will review the material during the last class or two. Some of the questions during the review will be (more) related to the exam, but this is the polishing part of the course (where we finish the studying process). The book has many problems; there is no simple prescription but perhaps it is a good idea (from the "pragmatical" point of view) to pay more attention to the type of problems done in class.

Regarding your PS: I have posted the exam files that I have.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.